- An issue causing players to be stuck on an Abyss boss and be unable to leave Parliament Square has been addressed.
- Players who were experiencing this issue should abandon the Abyss quest when they log in, and should be able to play normally after that.
- Stat calculation has been brought in line with the true MP2.0 data. Previously many stat calculations were incorrect due to a mistake in our code. This bug has been fixed, but may have increased feed costs on some items.
- If you need to respec your stats, contact a GM (ask in game or on Discord), we will be distributing Attribute Retrainers individually after this change
- This change may have also inadvertently fixed/affected skill effects
- Server logging has been improved to allow developers to pinpoint issues more easily. This should have no affect on players, but keep your eyes peeled for any latency/lag spikes.
- The “chat” chat channel will no longer continue to increase, and should stay at “chat-1”. To use this chat channel, type “/chat hello this is my message etc”
- The “newbie” chat channel has been removed
- A Consignment House terminal has been added to Charing Cross Station
- An issue affecting the dropping of unique quality items has been fixed